Monday, April 25, 2011

Star Awards 2011


Star Awards 2011
"Maybe she's pregnant? Ahh, no, can't be, because I saw her drinking wine in the backstage make-up room." - A journalist speculating about Fann Wong's maternity state.



"Ha, ha, ha! Look at her running around finding something to eat in couture!"

- A stylist on a certain A-Lister foraging for food.



"Could it be that he's been saying that he wants to go and expand his career in China? Or maybe a miscount???"

- An incredulous onlooker on Dai Yang Tian's exclusion from the 10 Most Popular list.



"I've been nominated for Best Male Lead Actor, but if it's not Christopher Lee who wins, it'll be Chen Hanwei, and then Hanwei, and then Hanwei again!" - Terence Cao before his win for Best Supporting Actor.



"I would have confidence winning this award if it were for Shortest Host or Best-looking Host!" - Kym Ng on her chances of winning.



"Wo hen ji!" - Shaun Chen before the show started, saying: "I have to pee really badly!" in Mandarin.



"I'm sorry you had to see me without make-up!" - Michelle Chong backstage before the show.



"Pick me!" - Joanne Peh, laughing about who she'd like to see win the Best Actress trophy.



"I'm not nervous. I'm not a person who gets nervous easily." - Dai Yang Tian before the show.



"It's not a walking stick - It's a symbol of manhood." - Christopher Lee joking about his big stick.



"There have been more lows than highs in my career. " - Rui En wondering how she won Best Actress.

Share/Bookmark