Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kat Von D


Jesse James said that he plans to marry tattooed reality star Kat Von D this summer on today’s “Good Morning America.”
James, who recently released a memoir, “American Outlaw,” was previously married to Oscar winner Sandra Bullock. The couple divorced in 2008 after James’s infidelity became a huge public scandal. He told “GMA’s” Vicki Mabrey he believes he can be faithful to his future wife. The pair were engaged in January.
When asked whether he thought his relationship with Von D was hurtful to Bullock, James responded, “I can't worry about her anymore. You know? I think I've spent a good chunk of the last five or six years worrying only about her and what she thinks and what I should do and, like, you know, controlling all my movements and everything else.”

Share/Bookmark