Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Amber Rose

Amber Rose
Amber Rose (28) "forgives" her ex Kanye West (34) his infidelity.

The model believes that the rapper has ('Watch The Throne') it with Kim Kardashian (31) cheated while the two were still a couple. Now she has forgiven them, because there was no "big deal" was, she also admitted that it was unnecessary Kardashian described as "Familienzerstorerin": "I feel really bad because I have [Kim] called Familienzerstörerin ... because that was kind of mean, "said the exotic beauty to TMZ. "I forgive her and Kanye ... I also forgive ... it's no big deal, you know?"

Kardashian is good friends with the rapper and both assert that their relationship was never romantic, and deny the affair. Amber Rose is not convinced and still believes that the two had anything to each other while she was with the cult hip-hop, too: "Kim is one of the main reasons why Kanye and I are not together," she had the 'Star' magazine says. "Kim is a Familienzerstorerin!"

In retrospect, the beauty said that her outburst was an emotional reaction: "I am not a malicious person ... I've just let out my feelings when I said that," said Amber Rose about her disappointment from her relationship with Kanye West.

Share/Bookmark