Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Evan Rachel Wood


Evan Rachel Wood
Evan Rachel Wood is bisexual, the 23-year-old "Mildred Pierce" star reveals in an interview. She admits that she's "always into very androgynous things," and that she can date either men or women.
clearpxl
Wood says she doesn't do drugs, doesn't drink much, and has recently quit smoking. She is starring in the HBO Original "Mildred Pearce" with Kate Winslet, and will be appearing alongside George Clooney in "The Ideas of March" later this year. She says she feels free and genuinely happy these days.
She told Esquire, "I'm up for anything. Meet a nice guy, meet a nice girl."
When asked if she dates women, she answered yes. She also added that she's "more kind of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one."
"I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Wood, who dated Marilyn Manson in 2007, also explained why the public was so shocked of her relationship with the goth rocker, who is 18 years her senior.
"I was always into very androgynous things. Guys, girls… I'm into androgyny in general," she said. "I think one of the things that freaked people out so much is that we looked so different."

Share/Bookmark