Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Audrina Patridge


Audrina Patridge
Audrina Patridge sizzled in a hot bikini photo shoot during the premiere of her new reality TV show.

The Hills hottie showed off her enviable body in an array of skimpy bathing suits to kick off Sunday night’s episode of VH1’s Audrina.

The 26-year-old stunner also argued with her outspoken mother Lynn about moving further away from the family’s Hollywood Hills home.

Lynn also gave Audrina a tearful apology for going on a drunken rant that was caught by the paparazzi after her daughter’s exit from Dancing With The Stars.

“It really blew me away,” Lynn told viewers. “I didn’t realise my daughter’s fame and how it’s all affected me until saw myself lose it a little bit. I’ve learnt from my mistakes, I’m not perfect.”

Sitting down to dinner, Lynn broke down in tears as she said: “I’m truly sorry for embarrassing our family. I’m truly sorry if I hurt you.”

Audrina revealed she had never watched the embarrassing video, which had burned up the internet after being posted by a gossip blog.

“Mom, I love you and that’s all that matters,” she told her. “Don’t ever worry about it again.”

Audrina told viewers: “I’ve never seen that video and I don’t care to ever see it. I love my mum and I love her without a doubt. Everyone makes mistakes.”

Share/Bookmark