Thursday, January 12, 2012

Amber Rose

Amber Rose
Amber Rose (28) has to listen to stupid comments from fans of her ex-boyfriend Kanye West (34).
The model was until the summer of 2011 together with the rapper. Since then, life seems the public is no longer so great to be for the beauty.
"People throw things on the street after me, because they are fans of Kanye," the American woman complained on Wednesday in an interview with 'RapFix Live'. "I'm crying now just because I did not deserve to be treated. I am a nice girl, I'll do anyone. I keep my mouth shut, because I do not want any trouble. With music and such things to be bullied is not fair. I do not deserve it and I'm tired of harassment, to be. "
Amber Rose just touched the drum for her debut single 'Fame' and the movie 'Gang of Roses'. The artist wants to leave her past behind and focus entirely on the luck with her ​​current boyfriend, the rapper Wiz Khalifa (25). "I'm done, I now have a new career. I love Wiz. I'm happy. I want to continue on with my life and now we can publish anything and then I'm done. I am so happy because I now have a gentleman, a great guy I love very much. Wiz know that I've never loved a man like him. He knows this and he feels so sure, "enthused the starlet.
Kanye West should have been during the relationship is no gentleman. His ex claimed in an earlier interview that he had cheated on her with Kim Kardashian (31). Perhaps his fans took these allegations are not so great and so angry with Amber Rose.

Share/Bookmark