Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Khloe Kardashian


The Kardashian family has something new to celebrate (and most likely turn into a reality show).  Kim Kardashianis getting married to NBA player Kris Humphries!
So, how does reality TV's royal family feel about welcoming another Kris with a K into the Kardashian clan, which already includes momager Kris Jenner?
"My sister is engaged!!! I'm squealing with excitement!,"  big sister Kourtney Kardashian tweeted. "The princess has found her prince. I am so happy because @KimKardashian is happy!"
"I can't believe I was able to keep this a secret but now I can scream all I want about it! Kim is engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!" Kim's younger sis Khloe Kardashian Odom tweeted. Khloe also tweeted a touching series of messages to Kim.
"Kimmie I love you so much!!!! I would do anything in the world for you!!! Seeing you this happy in your life makes me smile daily!," Khloe wrote. "Kimmie the love u have is infectious and I love every second of this!!! I LOVE that you r engaged!!! I love that you are so happy! You deserve this happiness! Get excited baby!!!!! We r about2 celebrate!! :) Kris welcome 2the fam! Just so u know, u married all of us all!"
Khloe also joked about the size of Kim's huge engagement ring (20.5 karats and rumored to be worth more than $2 million.) "I went roller skating on it earlier!." Khloe joked. "Sad thing is I got tired, jumped off! It was just too big2 skate the whole thing."
But how does Kim's ring compare to the sparkler Khloe's husband Lamar Odom proposed with? "Kims ring gave birth to my ring!," Khloe tweeted. "LOL but my ring is perfection! Its from my Lammy."

Share/Bookmark