Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jodie Foster


Kristen Stewart starred in the 2002 movie Panic Room with Jodie Foster when she was only twelve years old, but says that the Oscar winner has had a good influence on her career.
In a recent interview, she said, “One of my favorite actresses is Jodie Foster. I think this has a lot to do with me starring in my first movie with her. I watched her a lot on set. Jodie is not the kind of person to give advice, but she was definitely a strong influence on me.”
In addition to that, Kristen revealed that her influences are not only from her professional peers, but she says that she’s also a music fan and says that her favorite artists have also affected her acting talent.
She added, “I’m a bit of an old soul when it comes to my musical tastes. My all time favorite song is Madame George by Van Morrison. That song never gets old to me. There’s something comforting and raw about it.”
Kristen also talked about how she fell in love with Vancouver, after filming scenes for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawnthere. She said, “We shot most of the Twilight series in Vancouver. I fell in love with it – it’s such a beautiful city. I found the climate so different from what I’m used to in Los Angeles. The air is clean and fresh and there are beautiful mountain views everywhere. But I didn’t get to go out as much as I would have liked.”

Share/Bookmark