Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kathy Griffin

Kathy Griffin criticized Sarah Palin - again.

    In a recent interview, funny woman asked if she enjoyed the spectacle of Sarah Palin new reality.

    "I saw the first, and then I had to have someone hold the hair because he was vomiting all the time and I felt it was good for my health because I thought if I go projectile vomit if I Show so I'm not going to see to keep the nutrients in the body, "he said.

    "But I love Sarah Palin interviews, as they have veiled contempt for both. It is so easy to see through, making it an ideal destination for my actions.

    "It acts as if they are not from anyone who has been criticized in some way too. Aaron Sorkin, who obviously has a story, but it is obviously a very bright, he made a derogatory remark, she spent subject and then a very long period to act in an interview that he did not know was that Aaron Sorkin then said, 'Wow, my God, Alan, what is your name? "And I think I do not think you had a good view of Aaron Sorkin never have heard, or pretended not to hear.

    Kathy also discussed the latest video Salvia Miley Cyrus.

    "First of all, a dream come true, because the film is fascinating and I knew what the wise, learn it too well to a new drug and drink to see our pop stars and how they take medication, he said it." I have the Jonas Brothers Band , Sage, Justin Bieber. I want to know how many pop stars hoping to see the wise as possible. "

Share/Bookmark